Friday, June 26, 2009

Why Master's?

When I first started thinking about getting my master's degree I was thinking about the pay raise. However, as I started looking into what area to get my degree in, I thought about what would make me marketable in the future. What better area than technology? Technology is always changing in our schools and I wanted to be one step ahead of my students. I do not think I will ever be ahead of my student's because they are always using some new thing but doing this will help me stay up to date on what is out there. I chose to go through Valley City because everything is done online and I am able to do things on my own time. I did not want this experience to feel like it was a burden and being able to do things when I can is very convenient.

1 comment: